Sunday 24 March 2013

Storage and Communication Devices.

Storage Devices:-

The hardware component used to store Data,Instructions and Information permanently are Normally Called as Storage Devices.

It is also called Non-Volatile because its contents remain safe when computer is turned off.
Some Important Storage Devices are Floppy disk, Zip drive, Hard disk, Usb drive, Memory cards, CD-Rom, CD+RW, and DVD+RW drives.


Communication Devices:-

The Hardware component used to communicate and exchange Data,Instructions, and information with other computer are called Communications Devices.
An important communication Device is called Modem.
It Enables the computer to communicate with other computers through Telephone line or cable.





2 comments:


  1. Great post !!

    after reading this blog. I would like to add my experience for my friends. I bought a led tv last year . Panasonic's picture is still better overall in my opinion. I guess i made the right choice and got the Best communication devices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post ,,i am using this Communication device from last few months i never face any kind of problem

    ReplyDelete